=|HERO|=Jacob 发表于 2007-1-18 00:58:41

[精华]PB错误大全!关键解决Inadequate o/s privileges错误!

PB下载地址!
1942版本:

BF2版本:

以下内容针对1942系列,含模组(FH,DC等)

所有PB的错误解决方案源网址。E文好的自己能看,偶会抽空翻译部分常见的。
很多玩家都曾反应出现过"Inadequate o/s privileges"错误, 这是因为1942系列的反作弊工具PunkBuster(简称PB)出错造成的。
找到了原贴,如下:
I've been getting kicked every time I try to join a PB server on BF1942 for "Inadequate o/s privileges"
I am using Windows XP HOME edition, and found a related answer to my problem in the FAQ of this forum:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For XP Home Users Additional Info:
Use this solution to make either an Administrator Account or a Limited Account have the correct rights to run correctly:
1) Logon as the Administrator
2) Download NTRights.exe self extracting archive that contains the NTRights.exe and the following batch file (NTRights.cmd):
CODE
CODE
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeDebugPrivilege
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeLoadDriverPrivilege
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeSecurityPrivilege
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
c:\ntrights.exe -u Tester +r SeProfileSingleProcessPrivilege
pause
3. When you run the exe it will prompt you for the path to extract (default = c:\NTRights\
4. Right click the NTRights.cmd and select Edit, replace "Tester" with the name of your user account name that has the problem.
5. Save and run the NTRights.cmd by double clicking on it
6. Click on the game EXE, and choose "Run as...", enter your limited user and the password and check if you can play that now.

Do NOT log off in this process or log in again with that user! Just do all of the above steps in one go.
---
If you have carried out the above and the rights keeps getting reset you may have mal or spyware on your PC, please read the following:
I keep getting kicked by PunkBuster for "Insufficient O/S Privileges". Is there some way to modify my system configuration to be an administrator equivalent from PunkBuster's perspective in XP Home, or for Pro Users that get their rights reset?
Download and run this file from any location, it will check for adware that stops you from being able to play on PB servers. The VX2 adware edits your user rights when it infects your computer, and many programs do not repair this when they remove it.

Click the "Find VX2.betterinternet info" button to make sure that you don't have this adware. If there are no files listed, go on to the last step. If you find the adware files, (it is usually 3 random named dll files) Select all the files found.
Press 'Delete These Files'.
The program will delete all files but one that will be deleted on reboot. Allow program to reboot. Once Restarted:
* Press 'Guardian.reg'.
* Press 'User Agent'.
* Press 'Restore Policy'.
Clicking on "find vx2.BetterInternet info" again should show all fields blank.
If you have no adware files, just click on the "Restore Policy" Button
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYWAY, the second solution listed there produces nothing for me so I want to talk about the first solution.
Step 1: I am an administator on this machine, and YES I am sure of that.
Step 2: Ok I downloaded it.
The problem is, "NTRights.exe" is the only file in this archive, there is no "NTRights.cmd" or any other file in it. So I extract "NTRights.exe" and then run it...
Step 3: And all that happens is a little black screen with text pops up for a second and then vanishes. I am not prompted for anything, as step 3 says it should do.
Steps 4-6: N/A since I can't get past step 3 and NTRights.cmd doesn't even exist!
So basically I've been trying to figure this out for the past 3 hours and am on the precipice of tossing my computer out the window, then dousing it with gasoline and lighting it on fire. As pleasureable as that sounds, I'd appreciate any help you guys can offer to avoid that happening..
Thanks
muffedpunt
24 Mar 2005, 08:18 AM
Turns out I downloaded a bad NTRights file, so I got the right one now, and actually using the steps listed I got the game to work!
Unfortunately I'm now presented with a new problem; it seems that I have to right click "BF1942.exe" and then click "Run as" and type my name and password EVERY time I want to play the game. (Simply running the game normally by double clicking on it gives me the old' "inadequate o/s privileges" problem again and again)
As annoying as that is, the bigger problem is; I don't want to have a password for my user name! But it gives me an error when I try to enter no password saying "Blank passwords aren't allowed" so it looks like I'm gonna have to have one... unless someone has a suggestion... God I hate Punkbuster... no offence

=|HERO|=Jacob 发表于 2007-1-18 01:07:03

其实这个问题,主要是网吧玩家遇到。

因为PB实际是在运行的时候,用IoCreateFile and IoCreateService 函数来建立一个kernel级别的filterdriver,来接获游戏发送的数据包,和数据库对比验证是否正确,如果不正确则判定为作弊。

但IoCreateFile 和IoCreateService 函数运行需要有管理员权限才能成功,所以,运行pb,必须要类似管理员账号的权限才可以。

上面的帖子就提供了2种方法解决这个问题。

明天再翻译。

=|HERO|=Jacob 发表于 2007-1-18 01:12:35

http://telecom.heroclan.net/viewthread.php?tid=145383&highlight=pb

做个标记,有人弄过,貌似不全,嘿嘿

=|HERO|=NightWa 发表于 2007-1-18 02:18:17

回头研究一下~~去网吧打比赛太需要鸟~

=|HERO|=Pentium 发表于 2007-1-18 08:34:27

谁敢给菜鸭子加精,我就打谁

=|HERO|=Apple 发表于 2007-1-18 08:56:05

嗯,不错,赞一个...

=|HERO|=hmy@BF 发表于 2007-1-18 09:16:37

看不懂!帮顶!

=|HERO|=Jacob 发表于 2007-1-22 10:06:45

考,版主不射精,不翻译了

=|HERO|=Jacob 发表于 2007-1-26 13:56:07

T~

shifan2003 发表于 2007-2-12 20:06:52

lZ 出来翻译下 我等出鸟来了

=|HERO|=Victor@ 发表于 2007-2-12 23:27:48

我不能进去啊,它说我由侍服器中踢出,原因有几个英文字母跟上面有几分相似,是PB的原因吗?能告诉我怎样升级吗?

农二哥 发表于 2007-2-13 00:06:31

技术贴顶一下

=|HERO|=A~C 发表于 2007-2-13 09:44:38

原帖由 =|HERO|=Jacob 于 2007-1-22 10:06 发表
考,版主不射精,不翻译了
时间和内容还没到火候,骗头如果你不努力,我就要换淫鸟!

=|HERO|=Jacob 发表于 2007-7-24 16:25:49

UP一下,nightwalker要看

=|HERO|=NightWa 发表于 2007-7-24 16:55:55

3Q~~不少新兵会感谢你D~~
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: [精华]PB错误大全!关键解决Inadequate o/s privileges错误!