=|HERO|=AIR 发表于 2010-6-20 03:01:33

簡要翻譯其二

As long as this continues we are aiming to release on Wednesday (23rd) of next week.
持續了如此長時期的反復修正,我們將補丁的釋放時間訂在了下周的6月23號(週三)(如果按照EAUK的時間,我們中國24號左右才能得到更新,夏令時時差7小時)
However this is dependant on how fast we can gain approval the patch is compliant with Steam. If that approval does not come quick enough the release will slip to the Monday (28th) of the week after (as it is a red day in Sweden on Friday next week and we don't release patches at the end of working weeks).
當然更新的時間是基於steam自身的組件更新而決定的(果然還是NTR的妹子好。。看不懂這吐槽就沒必要看了),如果Steam妹子那幾天不利索的話我們也只好推遲到6月28號將補丁放出。因為本周5是red days(沒搞錯應該是耶穌升天日,每年這段時間都是一堆莫名的節日,你當父親節,當瑞典國慶節都無所謂了),我們不會再結束工作的週末放出補丁,(因為我們度假)
This does mean that SPECACT kits will not be available after patching as we had hoped but all other fixes remain as does the ability to play the new modes like Map Pack #3.
這句子真喵喵的長
然而這次的更新並不如同我們我們所期待的那麼一帆風順,這次更新后SPEACT(DLC)依然是浮雲,主要的修正還是集中于3#地圖包的遊戲可能性和穩定性。

=|HERO|=HAIXING 发表于 2010-6-20 08:43:28

要求楼主翻译自己的签名。。。。。

=|HERO|=AIR 发表于 2010-6-20 12:43:59

要求楼主翻译自己的签名。。。。。
=|HERO|=HAIXING 发表于 2010-6-20 08:43 http://bbs.heroclan.net/images/common/back.gif

One month without Otaku life,i had one girl
   Two months without Otaku life,three girls i owned insame time
   Three months without Otaku life,i am so "fxxk yeah" about my life
       Four months without Otaku life,no ideal to make a girl leave away
         Five months without Otaku life ,Itou Makoto .he is the example we should learn
         Six months without Otaku life ,i am the one who isso fxxking terrible need "NICE Boat"

=|HERO|=HAIXING 发表于 2010-6-20 19:50:37

今天好热啊....

我跳楼去了

从楼上下来风很大,很凉快........
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 簡要翻譯其二