|
|
|
1.You are not a superman.
) Q+ U# k1 U; p' k4 R# _( |3 g4 p6 P9 A你不是超人。(不要无谓的冒险、不要做傻事)
( G2 _0 D% G5 ^. }! U" K2.If it''s stupid but works, it isn't stupid. . `7 X( b: H$ F* |
如果一个蠢方法有效,那它就不是一个蠢方法。 ) Y+ Y: u1 u) ^- K ?; L; Q3 f
3.Don''t look conspicuous-it draws fire.(This is why aircraft carriers are called "Bomb Magnets".) 1 O$ x g g$ K$ U( y
不要太显眼,因为那会引来对方火力攻击。(这就是航母被称为“炸弹磁铁”的原因。) ' |0 d' w7 T- {; o7 _/ }2 r
4.Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you are.
% V& ~2 @5 C* b! ~; C! L别和比你勇敢的战友躲在同一个散兵坑里。 * o7 j% }9 \8 _+ K9 R
5.Never forget that the lowest bidder made your weapon. 6 v1 f( N( t3 ~0 m, I* k' X
别忘了你手上的武器是由由报价最低的承包商所制造。 ; N' k' N1 I c- w; m2 J
6.If your attack is going really well, it's an ambush.
0 T6 a0 y& N& N1 `如果你的进攻好顺利,一定是你中了圈套.
. A) }: D8 w( o$ Q4 v7 `7.All five-second grenade fuses will burn down in three seconds.
. c; i, m; V+ [$ J, B所有五秒的手榴弹引线都会在三秒内烧完. 8 f' v! Y4 L! P/ I
8.Try to look unimportant because bad guys may be low on ammo.
6 g6 ]$ b1 M3 o- d, o) p: M尽量显得你是一个无关紧要的人,因为敌人可能弹药不够了。(他会先打最重要的人)
1 V9 Q" S5 i- R' j9.If you are forward of your position,the artillary will fall short. : p1 T1 |0 K' f2 ]
每当你要前进时,往往炮兵的炮弹也快用完了.
# j7 k$ `( c, R3 W10.The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
# u& C2 i! N. z) J; D- `那支你以为是敌军疑兵而不加注意的部队恰恰就是敌人的攻击主力。
2 t; a/ p" [* M" O4 w( d4 F11.The important things are always simple.
& R8 z4 e5 d* p) G" V) \% E7 r重要的事总是简单的. 3 W. a) n) [! G
12.The simple things are always hard.
. N. H" ?/ E1 G* B% _6 y& Q! p R简单的事总是难做到.
* u7 K$ t2 {" u* Y) G; W7 }7 u ' e: F. M( b- i9 {$ [+ U
13.The easy way is always mined. ) w' e6 p! `) e7 n. w0 T. D" s
好行的路总是已被敌军布满了地雷.
* g* E, b2 Z2 s7 n2 L3 G8 y14.If you are short of everything except enemy.You are in combat.
0 z$ O/ {% f! q p( ^0 q9 l0 t如果你除了敌人不缺,其它什么都缺,那你往往就要面临作战了。 ' R ^$ g9 h% e
15.Incoming fire has the right of way. + k3 U$ F8 U+ W' }; C
飞来的子弹有优先通行权.(你阻挡一定倒霉)
: M" Q$ ?8 B, [) G N16.If the enemy is in range, SO ARE YOU ! ! ! & T4 p* ?" L2 y. ^' `% @, O
如果敌人正在你的射程内,别忘了你也在他的射程内。 7 U7 V* z( q2 Q7 i; }' L
17.No combat ready unit has ever passed inspections. + e$ ]1 ?+ X0 y3 {* o% Q( |* N
从未有一支完成战备的单位能通过校阅. ?- `$ L7 e7 p6 t
18.Things that must be together to work usually can''t be shipped together.
' }* ?: ]9 N" U/ |2 r$ `5 u必须要装配在一起先至发挥效力的武器装备通常唔会一起运来.
6 i6 L( ?8 u% a: w9 ~8 f' n0 Y# Y19.Radio''s will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
& d, u8 F) m5 u8 H: O无线电通讯会有可能在你急需火力支援时失灵.
) t. d: ^ h9 K* {20.Anything you do can get you shot-including doing nothing. * W# C- O- x$ A6 c) [
你作的任何事都可能挨枪子儿——包括你什么都不做。 : l! X D, G3 h( q. X
21.Tracers work both ways. 8 o, W s4 m1 K% u
曳光弹可以帮你找到敌踪,但也会让敌人找到你。
1 ^4 a+ J+ A9 \3 O2 q22.The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
3 C/ b9 i7 W. W s& z: W( B$ ?唯一比敌人火力更精确的是友军打过来的炮火.(误射) 8 I- i8 M+ j" o) ?% G4 Z
23.Make it tough for the enemy to get in and you can''t get out. ' X4 @. G7 [9 A
当你防守严密到敌人攻不进来时,那往往你自己也打出不去。
F7 ^. j6 a) E* e24.If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take. 3 _, y l9 M/ Y( A) l( Q- m
如果你多报战功,会有更多艰巨的任务在等着你
8 n4 v: ~' \" P) @% b. S. u0 a
9 M, R; b# M! K |
|