[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-7 01:33:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
! i7 W* r T; X% @1 w$ A
[ra]http://222.92.6.11/other/new/mp3-upload/Dilemma.mp3[/ra]
& {2 b3 z$ q* j. E% g
Dilemma
Kelly Rowland nelly
6 W* Z) z. O' N, l
i.. love you, and i.. need you# A1 v8 {/ _# }0 P/ l nelly i.. love you, i do.. neeeeed you - but' f) P: Z- I- d/ f2 L: A' A# [ no matter what i do, all i think about is you2 x/ ]2 W6 M8 f even when i'm with my boo," t! _0 j3 W; c9 x1 h( G know you know i'm crazy over you # Z$ l# V( s- u+ t" g) a; p; m/ Ano matter what i do, all i think about is you! l. n7 k7 \& _- i z8 c% w3 | even when i'm with my boo, y'know i'm crazy over you. ]+ ]% h0 W- j9 {: P6 {1 b i met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me ! @3 ^* D% D1 }! ^! ~- jand uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seen# C3 a/ z- X, Q, v$ s u but oh no, oh no, she gotta a man 8 t3 @7 B( z& q* ]' N+ C# ^and a son, doh'ohhh, but that's okay2 S0 C* j" y2 O. H) r8 b4 t cause i, wait for my cue and just listen, play my position / y5 I+ X% s5 j% n' olike a shortstop, pick up e'rything mami hittin2 O$ F2 h- k4 F C! U$ p1 B and in no time..(no time) i../ V3 i: t4 x6 j+ W' m i plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that's for sure % f5 g [" W1 Dcause i, i never been the type to, break up a happy home8 w0 [0 F- C3 [+ ^0 H6 M3 w but uh, there's something bout baby girl i just can't leave alone* A" D% P+ }0 t1 f) [0 E' a so tell me ma what's it gonna be? she said$ I; m5 I% {7 ^, E8 q& i( J5 h& e4 L you don't know what you mean to me ( t- W- k, S8 z9 Wi see a lot and you look and i never say a word' u2 [0 \/ e) \) ?% N i know how niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girls # ~: ` O1 l+ C. j9 ?9 h( b/ J7 oand there's no way-ayy-hey, nelly gon' fight over* | b" {1 r: N) j! V+ y8 ~: z no day-hey-ame.. as you can see * Q$ n- v! b& @8 Q$ `* Bbut i, i like your steez, your style, your whole demeanor3 k V2 v7 n# e$ C the way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seater ' b: U- Y I# ^now that's gangstah-ah-ahhh.. z+ D; D8 e& gand i got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don't you forget it/ r$ _) j# A& R but uh, it ain't that easy for you to pack and leave him 5 B# ~6 M% A: Y* O6 n1 | c$ z ]but uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasons6 P% p( w3 a% S i respect that and right before i turn to leave, she said6 J* J/ e$ S, ^) e+ [3 R sing it for me k - E( Y5 O& o: k) d* snelly i.. love you, i do..(c'mon girl) / }; [- l. j2 a3 t2 Q, @* J4 hand it's more than you'll.. ever know ; g; a# `* @6 i/ s, Nbut.. it's fo'sho0 ?" O) e7 l j# q you can always count on my love " `1 z9 G ~. Y; g' U: j+ c4 _/ I* `foreveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh.. - w' K( u% s/ W: [/ _east coast, i know you shaking right) q, J9 Z8 N/ \8 y down south, i know you bouncing right ) o4 e) G9 w( u: e$ O4 n& fwest coast, i know you walking right, cause ' m2 E6 `2 G6 gmidwest, i see you swinging right / O$ O9 |" F! f% R& `+ Rno matter what i do, all i think about is you " |1 f) f; U0 |+ S& X5 Teast coast, you still shaking right5 G( ^* D3 _( y" {, ~: k+ h west coast, i know you walking right' n! W% m4 ?$ N# I7 H( P+ c midwest, i see you swing it right [6 g. x5 g% \) n9 @2 Feast coast, you still shaking right ' t$ A) i5 b& J0 vdown south, i see you bouncing right
+ P3 R/ v. x0 k, n7 C1 w, I( h) n - B$ c/ }8 C' @& {

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-7 16:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
倾听
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-6-7 17:22:10 | 显示全部楼层
我寝室的一位天天放这歌........听了几百遍应该是有的了.....
回复