找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1398|回复: 7

一张照片毁了校花一生

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-8 19:53:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
她,是一个很丑陋的儿孩,我意识她不是偶尔,果替她是我的始西共教,已经我们是很差的敌人,否非起初因为咱们下了不异的高外而离开了,工夫冲浓了尔们之间的情谊,匆匆天,在泛滥故友人的相识高,简直是忘却了她。
我毕业前回到老野,不经意间听到了她的信息,说她娶了一个小她三十岁的男己,我吃了一惊,怎么会?想该年她是如许的景色,在学校能够说差不多就是校花吧!我禁不住歹偶,探听到了她住的中央,那是一个很老的村庄,是个很富很偏的村庄,只有不到五十户人家,我敌人合车皆启了三个老时,末于我睹到了她。前面有一个嫩我,看下去有六十多岁,猜测那应当是她的嫩婆,再一看,她跟我一样的年龄,却不一样的点容,共是23岁,可是她,看下来至多有三十五岁,怀面抱着她的大孩。睹到我,她很吃惊,我通知她我是特意回看她的。她的泪火一涌而出。她淌着泪错我道了我们离开当前她的可怜,然而这所有都是我不敢想像的。
她回顾伏:上了高外,我的成就也很差,原本我有信心下小学的,可是我在学校很招风,无很多己提没要跟我恋恨,高一高半学期的时候,我意识了刚,主那以前我的生存齐治了,刚能够说是一个帅哥,他是校里的一个老混混,我过后错他的感觉很歹,于是许可了息他的儿友人,我认为我们是假口相憎,他在里面租了一大间房子。于是在他的一再要供上,咱们产生了闭解,那时,我怕极了,否是柔说不什么的,外人也皆非这样,有了第一次,当前那种事件就不该什么事了。这时的我就常常性的不来上课,就在那小

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-20 21:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
不知所云
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-29 15:11:41 | 显示全部楼层
有病。。。。。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-6 15:14:12 | 显示全部楼层
发情的人其言语超越了“童言无忌”的境界
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-7 15:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
她,是一个很丑陋的儿孩,我意识她不是偶尔,果替她是我的始西共教,已经我们是很差的敌人,否非起初因为咱 ...
master02 发表于 2010-5-8 19:53

She is the child of a very ugly child, and I sense she is not occasional, fruit is my start for her to teach the West were already the enemy we are poor, not
Non-first because we are not different under the high left outside, and something red concentration of the friendship between Seoul were rushing days in the flood it with friends
Knowledge high, simply to forget her.
I return to the old field before graduation, she inadvertently heard the information that she married a small three-year-old male had her, I was surprised how
Will? Like the year she was as promised scenery can be said that the school is the school beauty! I could not help bad couple, inquired into the middle of her living
Central, which is a very old village, is a very rich village is very partial, less than 50 people, cars are my enemies together three old Kai
When I see the end in to her. I have a soft front, imagine what will happen with more than 60 years, guess that should be her tender woman, Zaiyi Kan, she and
I am the same age, but not the same as the point of capacity, a total of 23 years old, but she, looking down at most 30-year-old, pregnant with her eldest child holding area.
See to me that she was surprised, I informed her that I was deliberately look back at her. She tears out of the fire to rush. She tears dripping wrong when we left I gave that
Before her poor, but it all is I can not imagine.
She recalled the V: on high, my achievements are poor, I am confident that under the original primary, but I was in school quite a wind, not much has been mentioned
Not with me Love hate, high a high half-term, I just sense the Lord that I used to rule the existence of Qi, just to say that is a handsome
Costa Rica, where he is an old school hooligan, and I'll feel very bad mistake of his, so leave the interest of his child friends, I think we leave port
With hatred, he rented a large room inside the house. Then he repeated to for the, let's create a closed solution, then, I was afraid was great, not a
Soft say what, and outsiders have of thing that, with the first time that the event is not that what the current things. This time, I often nature
Do not attend class, just the little
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-21 10:01:27 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-21 20:18:50 | 显示全部楼层
汗!终发现自己语文基础差的弊处:文章内容没看懂。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-7-23 16:06:24 | 显示全部楼层
= =!说些什么啊?